Nanobébé has been featured on many websites and news articles over the years. Below are some of the features, awards, and shout-outs Nanobébé has received. For the most important recognition of all, view our Customer Testimonials page to read their reviews.
Nanobébé in the News
- CNN: "A tired dad and his hungry infant led to a radical new baby bottle"
- Time: "Best Inventions 2018"
- Business Insider: "The $11 Nanobébé bottle may be the smartest baby bottle ever made — here's why parents like me love it"
- Fast Company: "The year’s most innovative designs in health and wellness"
- Buzzfeed: "37 Products Every New Parent Should Probably Own"
- Don't Waste Your Money: "The Best Baby Bottle - 2022"
Pregnancy & Parenting Sites
- Motherly: "This celeb-loved baby bottle sold out in 3 days—but you can buy it right now"
- The Bump:
- Parents: "Parents Magazine Unveils The Top Baby Products For 2020 In Annual Best For Baby Awards"
- BabyCenter: "Best gifts for new dads"
- Babylist: "Nanobébé Makes Bottle-Feeding Smarter for Breastfed Babies"
- Popsugar: "The 10 Best Bottles For Breastfed Babies"
- Fatherly: "The Best Baby Bottles for Breastfed Infants"
- Pregnancy and Newborn: "Review of the Nanobébé Starter Set"
- GuGu Guru:
- "Add to Registry: Best Silicone Baby Bottle"
- "Product Discovery: Nanobébé Bottles"
- "5 products that have parents talking about Nanobébé"
- Scary Mommy:
The Science Behind the Nanobébé Breastmilk Bottle
- National Institute of Health: "Human Milk Warming Temperatures Using a Simulation of Currently Available Storage and Warming Methods"